1. The Bible tells us to be a part of a local body.
(1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Colossians 3:15)
2. To grow in your relationship with the Lord.
3. To connect to a family of believers to love you and challenge you. (Hebrews 10:24-25, Acts 2:42-47)
4. To use your gifts for the good of the church and the advance of the Kingdom.
What are the expectations of members?
1. Attend corporate worship regularly.
2. Be involved in a group
3. Serve the body.
4. Give toward the mission of the church.
How can you join?
1. Participate in Believers’ Baptism (if you haven’t already).
2. Attend a membership class.
3. Agree to live out the church covenant.